WHAT DOES State Financial Network, LLC DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Why? Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
What? The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and Credit History
- Payment History and Transaction History
- Income and Account Balances
How? All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons State Financial Network, LLC. chooses to share member information; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information?
For our everyday business purposes—
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), responds to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes
to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—
information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
For our affiliates to market to you
For non- affiliates to market to you
Does State Financial Network Share this?
Can you Limit This sharing?
We do not share
We do not share
We do not share
WHO WE ARE
Who is providing this notice? State Financial Network, LLC., 5 Hillman Drive, Suite 300, Chadds Ford, PA 19317-9998
How does State Financial Network LLC protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. SFN regularly evaluates its information security controls, trains employees, educates members and enhances controls, as needed, to protect, your information
How does State Financial Network, LLC collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or show your driver's license
- Pay your bills or use your credit or debit card
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about you creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
Affiliates Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include financial companies such as Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union; and nonfinancial companies such as CU Settlement Services LLC.
Nonaffiliates Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- State Financial Network, LLC. does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include Insurance companies and other financial service providers.
To limit our sharing
- Call 800-426-71405
- Visit us online: statefinancialnetwork.com or
- Mail the form below
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Questions? Call 800-426-7140 or go to statefinancialnetwork.com